Please note: Due to vacation close-down from May 29th to June 14th there will be only very limited e-mail support
and long response times to any request.
BeamConstruct is an integrated laser marking software solution for nearly all
kinds of laser scanner and laser CNC applications.
It offers more than only the common features, supports several laser scanner controllers and provides full support for industrial usage. Laser marking projects
created within BeamConstruct can be sent to a scanner system out of the application directly or they can be used within a custom visualisation and process
control application created using the OpenAPC software package.
So laser marking projects generated with this application can be integrated seamless into existing machine control, there is no need to run the CAD-interface
of this application within a production environment just to process some laser data.
Some of the key features of BeamConstruct:
- several static primitives like lines, circles, spirals, rectangles, triangles, polygons, bezier-curves
- different additional elements and object-types that can be combined with primitive geometries freely to easily create complex geometries
- freely definable and combinable filling/hatching of elements using different complex modes and patterns including hatching of three-dimensional elements
- dynamic elements like serial numbers, date, time, data set externally; they can be combined with:
- text and barcode elements
- text with support for all TrueType™ fonts and styles as well as speed-optimised laser-fonts
- barcodes with support for DataMatrix, PDF417, EAN, UPC, GTIN, MaxiCode, Aztec, Codabar, USPS, EIHBCC-codes and much more
- cutting of laser projects into smaller pieces that fit into the workspace and automated processing with integrated control of motion drives
- repeated processing of laser vector data with integrated motion controlling (one direction, rotational or X-Y-tables)
- support for several scanner controller cards like Scanlab™ RTC3™/RTC4™/RTC5™/RTCscanalone™,
SCAPS™ USC-1™/USC-2™ and others more
- full machine integration and automation possibilities via process control solution that is able to embed fully featured laser marking projects
- full support for 3D editing and marking, all geometries can be edited and modified in all three dimensions easily without artificial restrictions
- freely rotateable and movable 3D view to inspect generated laser projects
- slicing of solid 3D models for 2D layer based rapid prototyping or depth engraving applications
- CAD and WYSIWYG capabilities of laser project editor
- software available for Windows™ and Linux™